5.18.2009

Another baby post

Here are the things I made for my cousin...
 
Here is a bib in some heather bailey fabric, I can't remember where I got the pattern as soon as I remember I will let you know. The following baby booties and diaper bag are from a pattern from Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones. (note: I added some extra topstitching and changed the velco to a snap on the booties) 
  
 
 
  
The fabric on the bag is all by heather bailey.
  
  
 
This was my first quilt and I really just sewed the squares up and then added the backing. I did hand quilt it to give the quilt a more handmade feel.
Well tomorrow will conclude the long run of baby projects, mostly the same thing just different fabrics. Now back to cleaning the studio and on to drafting some patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment