5.01.2009

Fabric spotlight (swatch board #3)

okay... sorry it has been quite awhile. Well, I am back and will be back for now. I have been working on my business plan (up to 16 pages), branding, and creating all the paper products that I will need to get my business up and running on July 1st. So if I don't blog that is probably the reason. I have been sewing up a storm, I will be able to show you all of the projects on May 17th, I don't want to spoil any surprises. In other news, I spent a delightful Saturday with my cousin Kristen (who is expecting) and we scrapbooked the day away and had some lunch with our grandparents and her husband. I got 3 pages done, except for the journaling on 2 of them. Monday nights are going to be reserved for my scrapbooking, I think so I don't get to far behind on Xavier's album. I love spending this time with my cousin, it is great to have a day just for fun. Well onto the swatch board. Today's fabrics are all available at Jo ann either the store or online from the Heidi Grace Collection. (the next few boards will all feature fabric from jo anns) I sign up for coupons and get them in my email and I pick them up at the store. I rarely pick up anything full price at Jo ann, so I thought it would be great to feature some fabrics that are really affordable. (* I really watch the ads and get items on sale and then use a coupon on something that isn't, my savings have really added up especially on huge sale days. I believe I have saved 50% total on all of my purchases there.)

So here they are:

A. Midnight kisses Multi Floral Cream
B. Daydream Floral Stripe
C. Daydream Stripe Cream
D. Beyond the Sea-Multi Dot
E. Beyond the Sea Yellow Tossed Sea Life
F. Daydream Circle Dot Blue

*sorry I feel to busy/lazy to link today....if you put in the search box on joann's website you should be able to find them or go to quilting fabrics and you will find the collections and will be able to see all of the Heidi Grace prints.

** Sketch will be up in the next few days. Happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment