5.23.2009

The posts just keep coming...

I know I have been on a posting binge. I really am getting in the habit of trying to get something up here as much as possible. Anyways, here is a look at the Easy Empire-Waist Top from Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little One's book. I really loved how it turned out and I only had to make a few adjustments to the pattern and finishing details.
 
Detail shots:
  
  
and here is a shot of the jam I made yesterday morning:
  
It is peach & apricot jam. Xavier loves it, so glad that he does since I have 5 jars. I usually put it on his toast and waffles or pancakes. This is a low-sugar kind but really tastes awesome. 
Stayed tuned because next week I will be doing a crafty giveaways. Check out the link in the sidebar. 
P.S. tomorrow a garden update is coming your way just for fun!!! 

1 comment:

  1. great use of the milk containers :) My husband gets frustrated though, that he can never get the lid off. Guess that would more jam for me!

    ReplyDelete