5.06.2009

Swatch board #4

A. Tutti Frutti Cotton Leaf Scroll on Olive
B. Tutti Frutti Cotton Print Large Multi Stripe on Tan
C. Tutti Frutti Cotton Print Outlined Flowers on Yellow
D. Calico Fabric- Streamline Pink Circles
E. Calico Fabric- Blushes of Color Packed Flower

* all fabric is from jo ann's

In other news yesterday was under the weather, uggghhh. I didn't get a whole lot done. I did start drafting patterns and working on some print outs for the business. Hopefully I will launch July 1st that is the goal, so get ready for that. I realized that I never did my monthly goals on the blog this month so here they are:

- Get into a regular workout schedule
- Get the garden transplanted to the outdoors
- Eat healthier
- Get outside on the nice days
- Work on the behind the scenes part of my business
- Make more things from scratch- avoid a lot of unnatural things
- Set my studio hours

Well there they are, I am really focused on the workout area and the food area. I am trying to lose about 40 more pounds.  I know it is a lot but it will be best for me in the long run. Well I hope everyone has an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment