5.20.2009

Swatch Board #6

 
*images from Michael Miller  and so is all the fabric
A. Turquoise Eiffel Tower
B. Clementine Quarter Dot
C. Kiwi Mutt
D. Mud Two by Two Stripe
E. Black Zoology
F. Jet Black
G. Aqua Falling Leaves
H. Ocean Ta Dot
I. Clementine Stripe Hype
J. Aqua Quarter Dot
K. Clementine Flower Shower
I thought it would be fun to share a few things that have been changing around the studio. First up, my new orange filing cabinet (thanks to dad for painting it and to mom for giving it to me) 
 
 
and I reorganized the ironing station (I know, an ironing station...silly right)
 
Now, let's take a look at the inspiration board. (Yepp, changed it all around and I am in love with everything on there)
Here is the whole thing:
  
Tomorrow I will show the close ups of each story... enjoy the rest of the day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment