8.18.2009

Hello, Tuesday!!

so far I have been busy with laundry and housekeeping stuff. I am working on a few little projects and will share them soon. Tonight my goal is to get my scrapbooking stuff organized and picked up, as well as finishing up the tutorial for the fall wall hanging. Here is a peak at what the back looks like:

this is before, I did the quilting. I am in love with using my scraps to make these fun stripes on the backings of quilts.

So, next week starts the new school year around here, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite projects that I designed when I was in Fashion School. I will share some of my favorite books, designers, projects, tools and general fun stuff from my college days. Well, I am off to finish up some sewing, some laundry, and chasing xavier around! see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment