10.20.2009

A birthday and some other random stuff!

My little man just turned two- Here are some of the highlights:

 

I made the rockets from this tutorial- Rocket Man  from the http://thelongthread.com/ 
I added each child's inital and i also made some bookmarks for all the adults. Xavier had a great time and it was a lot of fun!

In other randomness, here was a sunset from the other night:
 
 

I have been enjoying my morning cups of tea:
 

and the leaves are starting to change:
 
 
 
 
 

well, off to work on a few things, I have some fun projects in store for the blog and hopefully I will get some new tutorials up next week. Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Everything turned out great for the party! We totally forgot to take some of those cupcakes off your hands!

    ReplyDelete