10.29.2009

Good Morning, I wish it was cloudy!

I really do, I love fall filled with cloudy days and falling leaves, but at least their is a chill in the air and leaves everywhere. Yesterday, was my 3rd wedding anniversary, it was low key and a ton of fun. I can't believe 3 years has gone by so fast!

In other fun news Xavier and I are starting the Halloween festivities today. A party and some pumpkin carving and maybe a little crafting are on the agenda. Last year, we didn't do anything so I am going all out this year with a couple things over the course of several days. Stay tuned for pictures.

I have been busy working on so many projects: redoing/creating a portfolio site (*you saw a little sneak, the illustrated girl with the candy cane scarf on the Holiday Projects 2009 logo is one of eight girls I have done for my site). I also have a few baby projects to sew up, plus design, sew, capture the tutorials for the Holiday Projects. I also joined my local quilt guild, so I have some sewing to get done for that. (*namely some stockings for charity and my name badge.) All the women seem so nice and friendly and very welcoming. I am so glad I joined.

Tomorrow or Saturday I am going to have a new fall tutorial up so stay tuned...

Have a great day everyone!

P.S. off to get ready to transform into winnie the pooh!

What is everyone else doing today? Do you have any Halloween tradtions with your family? (*I am hoping to start some around here)

No comments:

Post a Comment