12.28.2009

26 Things I Would Like to Accomplish by 27...

so my birthday was in at the beginning of November and I started working on a list of goals/things I would like to accomplish by the time I turn 27. I have recently finished getting the list composed and I thought I would share it. (I am not going to be making any resolutions this year because I think that some of these would have just ended up being my resolutions.)

1. Practice yoga 3 times a week
2. Start my own business
3. Illustrate 5 days a week
4. Read 1 book a month
5. Conquer Iced sugar cookies
6. Wear high heels several times a week
7. Sew 1 quilt at least full sized
8. Make more of my own clothes
9. Eat more fresh food
10. Drink only 1-2 pops a month (until zero)
11. Have a nightly ritual (like tea, cookie, and sketching)
12. Clean out my studio and simplify
13. Build a website
14. Plant another garden
15. Bake more
16. Scrapbook at least twice a month
17. Improve my photography
18. Keep up my relationships
19. Organize my "library"
20. Back up my computer frequently
21. Take time to be present in the moment
22. Have a booth at a craft fair
23. Quilt Market (have a booth at )
24. Design my own fabric line
25. Have a girl's night out once a month
26. Go on a solo weekend adventure

So there they are putting them out into the universe, so I can make them happen. I will be posting a monthly update to show my progress on these goals. What are some of your goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment