12.15.2009

Baking Sugar Cookies

Okay, so one of my goals for my 26th year (I have a list of 26 things I want to accomplish by the time I turn 27, I will tell you whats on the list soon, but trust me there is a lot of sewing, crafting and cooking!) was to learn how to make those really awesome iced sugar cookies like these:


the other day I was checking out one of the blogs I like to read: Bakerella and she was making some iced sugars and shared this book:

So off I went to Barnes and Noble with a coupon in hand and picked up a copy...
Today I have baked up some sugar cookies and my taste testers say they are yummy... tomorrow I will begin decorating! Here are some peaks into my baking:

*gathered up some ingredients

*the dough has come together

*rolled out and becoming candy canes

*cooling down and ready to decorate

So far so good, let's see how tomorrow rolls!

P.S. I put up a little poll at the top-left love it if you would select a few things in order to help me guide some upcoming projects for the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment