12.10.2009

Project #4- Xavier's Holiday Lounge Pants


These are not just for boys, but for girls, too. Xavier loves them and I think that they look really comfy. The pants are a wide leg and super fast to put together. These are not intended for sleepwear, just to lounge around the house in.

Xavier's Holiday Lounge Pants Instructions

Xavier's Holiday Lounge Pants Pattern

As a side note: if you notice anything that needs to be corrected with the patterns or any suggestions leave me a comment or email me at kzjostudio@yahoo.com I want to be able to provide awesome tutorials and in the future patterns your input would be awesome.

Okay, I love Top Chef and I am so excited that Michael won. He was my pick to win and my favorite from the season! I am going to try and post another tutorial tonight, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment