1.20.2010

Camera Batteries are dead...

so I haven't been taking any photos for a few days, but I am getting some stuff of my to-do list.
- First I finished my book for January (I am still on target with the read 1 book a month goal)
- Took the photos for the Valentine cards this year
- Have 2 Valentine tutorials in the works
- Worked on the sketches for the February blog banner and background (they are almost done)
- Made some baking plans which include a red velvet 2 layer heart cake and heart sugar cookies
- Knitted half a scarf
- Finished this stamp:







Still have a few things I am going to try and get crossed off my list by the end of January
- Organize all my books
- Design Valentine card and print
- Sew cat teepee
- Sew a baby gift
- Write 3 tutorials
- and pick another thing off of my list of 26 things to do before I turn 27 to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment