4.02.2010

Busy working on too many projects at once...

but that is just how I roll anymore. I have projects that I work on upstairs in my studio, downstairs at my computer, and ones to sit on the couch and watch a movie or the real housewives on bravo (seriously, I need a 12 step program for my Real housewives addiction.) Anyways, I have been testing out my new printer that I just got (ok, maybe I just love to print things out) since my other one decided it no longer wanted to work. It really drove me crazy, no scanning, no printing and just lead me to a general grumpy state about my lack of printing/scanning abilities...but, right now I am in love with my new printer (even if it took forever to get at the electronics store since no one knew what they were doing, seriously that was annoying) and have happily been printing out patterns  for various projects and photos of Xavier.  Tomorrow, testing out the scanning part of the printer.

I have got a few projects finished up in the last couple of days, mainly the ones for Xavier's Easter basket which will probably show up here on the blog on Sunday afternoon. Here is a little bit of quilting that I have almost finished up...
it just needs some binding and a few extra touches. I have a feeling that this weekend and following week are going to be super busy, so hopefully I will have a few fun things to share. Also, the second meeting of the Magic Valley Modern Quilt Guild is this Thursday and I have been working on the agenda for the meeting along with a project for show'n'tell. This time I am going to make sure to take my camera! Alright, time for me to get some sleep before the little guy wakes up!

1 comment: