4.11.2010

I made it back from my little adventure...

I had a great time hanging out with family and spending time goofing off with my mom and of course you can't forget Xavier. Spring was in full force, so I took the opportunity to have my mom snap of few shots of X and me. Here was one of my favorites:
and here is a little close up of some spring blooms:
All in all, it was a great weekend. I caught up on some tv, read some magazines, made a trip to a jo-anns superstore, and ate a bunch of really good food. Plus, I got a little bit of sewing finished up today (1 pair of pants for Xavier) and started draping a new summer shirt, which I am really excited for. Okay, I am off to try and squeeze in a couple more projects before Xavier wakes up from his nap and finish watching the Masters!

No comments:

Post a Comment