7.17.2010

Already the Weekend!?

I can't believe it is already Saturday. This week has really gone by way too quickly. I am so close to being finished with my studio reorganization process (I am so glad that I have really focused on getting it all sorted, purged, cleaned, etc. usually when I am in the process of cleaning, I find lost/forgotten about projects and start working on them instead finishing the task at hand. This time I have not started any new projects or finished up any while trying to do the cleanout, so that in itself is a huge deal for me. Next week, I will share the whole new & improved studio!) 
Now, I have been doing a few other things when I can't be in the studio like pattern writing, backing up my computer, planning out a few blog projects, working on my schedule, working out and other various things. Last night, however, was the Magic Valley Modern Quilt Guild's monthly sewing night (at the Quilt Barn), I spent a little time trying to think of what I would take with me since: a) I didn't feel like packing up a lot of sewing stuff, b) I didn't really want to start any new projects, c) I have a giant list of things that I need to get done, but haven't quite got started on (things like clothes and underwear for x, some shirts for me, etc.). Going through my fabric stash, I decided to grab all the that I wanted to make clothes from for X. Sewing night for me was spent doing the prep-work (and chatting, laughing, and eating some yummy Fiesta Ole) for x to have some new clothes. Here's what I got cut out:





3 pairs of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 4 shirts (all the Kai's shirt from Weekend Sewing, you can see the first and second one in those previous posts) and I cut 1 shirt out (another summer blouse) for me. Next week, I am going to try and get at least the shorts and a shirt done for X in between all of my other projects, along with cutting out some knit t-shirts, shorts, and underwear for the little guy. I can't wait to see his little wardrobe come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment