7.29.2010

Obsessions: TV shows

Okay, I am bringing back the weekly obsessions feature, the last few weeks were pretty busy so it kind of fell by the wayside. Right now, I am in love with the following shows: (okay the first four never really change)

1. Golden Girls (I have all seven seasons on dvd and watch them all the time)
2. Criminal Minds (this is the only current show I must not miss every week at the time it actually comes on) 
3. Murder, She Wrote (still working on my collection of dvds for this one but I have seasons 1-3 and they are rotated out between the golden girls)
4. The Real Housewives (all of them and I tend to watch them over and over and over, also pretty much anything on Bravo works well)
5. Law & Order (again I enjoy all of them)
6. The Big Bang Theory (super funny)
7. Covert Affairs (great summer show)

I am totally a tv junkie, but I don't really listen to music that much, so tv is sort of like my radio. One reason that I enjoy watching certain shows over and over again is that I don't have to pay super attention to what is going on while working on things. Do you have any favorite shows right now? 


1 comment:

  1. I always watch The Office. It is in sydication so I watch it everyday.
    Also Work of Art, Project Runway, Degrassi, The Inbetweeners, The Big Bang, Dexter, Mad Men. Hmmm...there is probably more.

    ReplyDelete