8.01.2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...


Noah (my sewing machine, Xavier picked out the name) and I have been spending some quality time together as usual...


a little sneak of something new...


all the points for the wonky stars are trimmed up...


drafting some new patterns (working on the floor since my table is covered in several projects right now)...


Here's the finished test of the children's lounge pj pant (this one is size 10), today I am going to be spending time grading (to add sizes 7, 8, 12, 14).  This is the same pant style has the Xavier's holiday lounge pant pattern. One of the reasons I love this style of pant is the nice wide legs and elastic waist makes them super comfy, plus they are super easy to make. I still need to work on a juniors size. I will be teaching these at The Quilt Barn on Tuesday morning! I have plans to start working on how to add some more decorative elements to the pattern like pockets, make them to shorts, adding trims, and a drawstring, but that won't get done until September at least! Have a great rest of the weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment