9.25.2010

A few things from the studio last week...

I spent a couple hours cleaning off my work table:

I also started quilting a quilt sample for my Beginning Quilting Class. (*I only have the outside border left to quilt, it's not perfect but I love it anyways!)

The binding also got made and wrapped up on a piece of heavy chipboard to keep it nice and neat and easy to unroll: 

And I finally finished up two more shirts for X. I still have one more to go to be completed finished with the button up shirts. (The pattern is the Kai's shirt from Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross)
 *size 3T, I left the pocket off, fabric: print from Amy Butler solid Kona solid from Robert Kaufman.

*size 3T, I left the pocket off, fabric: print from Michael Miller 

A few more things also got worked on: hemmed a shirt, worked on a stroller cozy for X on our morning walks/runs, and traced off a few patterns for upcoming projects. For the month of October, I am trying to conquer my list of works-in-progress, so I can really start working on some holiday projects and clean out some space in the studio. (I wrote out a master list and there are 29 projects on it of things that I either have all the stuff for or traced and cut out or partially sewn.) Do you have a ton of things that you are working on or have you already started your holiday projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment