9.06.2010

A lazy weekend...

just sort of happened  and it was great. I am glad I spent a little downtime before the busy fall and winter seasons. On Saturday, my mom and I took Xavier to the fair. It was pretty hot but he really enjoyed getting to the go on the rides for the first time really. Other things that were big pluses for him- cows and food. He was a really serious rider, only smiling after the ride was over and then wanted to go on another ride. It really cracked me up! Here he is on one of the rides...


Yesterday, I spent part of the day catching up on all my favorite reality shows on Bravo and I made/canned 5 jars of pickled beets for my mom. (I hate beets, really I do!) In between the canning and reality tv shows, I worked on finishing a sewing handout and attempting to plan out my week. My schedule is getting kind of crazy so I am trying to rework a few things. Anyways, that was pretty much my weekend and I will have a new tutorial up sometime later today. I just need to put the finishing touches on it and get some photos taken! Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment