12.30.2010

Well, hello there little blog...

I ended up taking a little holiday blogging break, but I should be posting more often since my schedule is getting back to a "more" (if there is such a thing) regular routine.

Since tomorrow is New Year's Eve, I thought I would do a little recap of 2010. This year has been one of the hardest and most challenging years of my life so far (I am really looking forward to 2011).  I have learned so much about myself and have changed in so many ways. This year has been filled with new jobs, watching my son grow and really start developing a great personality, starting my own business (which is one of my main goals for the next year), a ton of sewing, going through a divorce, turning 27, and just a lot of unexpected changes overall.


Those are some of my favorite projects from this past year. I do have some big things planned for blog along with a few personal challenges and working on crossing all the things off my 27 things to do be I turn 28 list. I feel like 2011 is going to be filled with lots of new opportunities, experiences, projects, goals and lots of sewing! Are you making big plans for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment