5.21.2011

Quilt Market Part 2

Friday:
I went to my first class (it was on TAP, Transfer Artist Paper), it turned out to be pretty fun. Then I made my way down to market. It was a whole lot of inspiring awesomeness and I met most of my favorite fabric designers (trust me I am still on a huge high from that!):

 (photo 1: me with Amy Butler, photo 2: me with Liesl of Oliver + S, photo 3: me with Heather Bailey)

Modern Quilt Guild meetup was the highlight of the whole trip! It was great meeting people whose blogs I have been devouring for such a long time.
(me with Heather from {House} of A La Mode)

Saturday and Sunday were filled with tons of walking, seeing gorgeous fabrics and lovely patterns. Plus, meeting more people:
(from right to left: Julie of Jaybird Quilts, John from Quilt Dad, me, Katy from I'm a ginger monkey, and jenny who works at the Quilt barn!

Overall, the experience was simply amazing and I am determined to make it to the fall market in Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment