6.12.2011

A few fun things:

first of all i caved and bought this:
which means that I joined The Farmer's Wife Quilt Along. I am so excited and am planning on using up tons of my scraps for this one. I am already a bit behind so I am going to work on catching up on the blocks this week. You can find all the details on the Fussy Cut blog and on msmcporkchopquilts blog

I also picked up some fabric for a couple of quick projects I am hoping to complete this week:
sorry the colors are way off but it is a little bit of kona in characoal, the two in the middle are from louLOUthi by anna maria horner and 4 fat quarters of prince charming by tula pink.

I am also making a little quilted happy 100th birthday card for one of my relatives. Here is the basic design (i am going to add a little hand embroidery then some fun machine stitches):



I used some scraps from my innocent crush quilt and I love how it looks like confetti!

No comments:

Post a Comment