6.28.2011

I am totally not sure...

where last week went. In fact, i can't believe June is almost over and all the summer activities are in full swing. One of the biggest projects on my to-do list this summer was to paint some of x's room, switch out the furniture, and decorate it. So far, I have managed to get it painted, shampoo the carpets, and switch out the furniture. Here is the one of the walls I painted (the color is seal by martha stewart from home depot):
and in between all the of this I have been enjoying these:
strawberries fresh from the garden. I also managed to squeeze in a little yard sale shopping 
 (actually two of my friends spotted these and let me know) so I headed over and scored both of them for $4! A super exciting find :) I also started to cut into some of my tula pink stash for another cosmo bag: 
So far this summer looks like it is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment