7.23.2011

So a little bit of what I have been doing...

in between work, catching the flu (which was pretty awful) and hanging out with my little man.
 My to-do list has grown, it's about 1 1/2 spiral notebook pages so far with more things being added to it daily. I have only managed to cross off a few things so far. One of the big things that I was working on was a new swimsuit for me. here's the bottoms so far:
My sewing machine and I are having a few issues but I am hoping to get this finished up in the next day or two... I also have a pair of shorts half-way done (meaning the front of them so far):




Maybe one day they will be finished up-lol! So far this morning, I have been working on a small quilt and am just trying to get something, anything off this to-do list! Alright, back to work I go hopefully with a few finishes to show you in the next few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment