8.01.2011

Some more FWQAL blocks

I am pretty behind on getting these blocks done, but I figure eventually I will get caught up. Besides I don't want this to turn in to a dreaded project. So here is my block #7 Birds in the Air:




Fabric used print is an Amy Butler and the solid is a kona solid. So far this block was the most tedious and mine turned out a little wonky but I still really like it! 

Block #8 Bouquet might be my new favorite of the group:
Fabrics used prints are Innocent Crush by Anna Maria Horner and the solid is Ash from Kona. This block was really easy to put together especially after finishing up #7. I could actually see myself making this block again. 

For Block #9 Box I used some of my Tula Pink stash (a little bit of Neptune and Prince Charming) I usually don't gravitate towards greens, but I think that this block turned out pretty well. 
Alright, I am off to try and catch up on a few more of these blocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment