9.14.2011

well, I had a few days off from my main job, but somehow seemed sooo busy that I am now officially exhausted as I try and get back into my regular routine. I loved having some free time to attempt to catch up on projects, sleep in a little, hangout with my little guy and my best friend, attend a wedding, and spend time with my cousin who was in town. Overall, it was a great time!

One of the main projects I whipped up for the Modern quilt guild meeting was this little hoop:




I just did a little embroidery, made a few yo-yos and added a vintage button. It was simple and it will eventually hang up in my room.


I am going to have to get back to work on a few new illustrations, some blog makeoverness (coming soon) and my little man's birthday invites. Hope your having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment