11.03.2011

Part 2 of the fall adventure...

 once we picked the apples it was time to turn them into fresh apple juice:
The juice is so yummy! Overall, it was a great way to spend the afternoon plus the apples that I picked made an amazing apple pie and hopefully some applesauce in the near future. (thanks to my best pal, kristen for taking the photos for the blog!) After a quick stop at home to drop of the apples, we headed over to a local corn maze:
A little a group shot of the three of us in the midst of the corn maze. (thanks lovely stranger lady for taking the photo!) Now for the fun part: 




X had a great time, so I think that this will become a yearly tradition at our house. The rest of the day was spent stopping by one my trunk or treating location in which my little man fell asleep on the way home. Then my best buddy, Kristen and I went to the local planetarium to catch the Halloween show that was playing. I literally tumbled into bed when I got home, it was one super filled, but insanely awesome day.


No comments:

Post a Comment