1.09.2012

In case you didn't know, I <3 cross stitch....

I have been dabbling in cross stitch since high school. I love that it is something that is usually pretty quick, really fun, and super relaxing. I have cross stitched ice cream cones, Mario, video game characters, names, and all sorts of other things, but I have never made a sampler, go figure! So, when I came across the Dessert of the month club through The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery I jumped on board! Here's my little truffle for January:


I can't to see what the rest of the year brings. The sampler is going live in the kitchen, so I can enjoy it every day! Plus, I started on another one of there patterns which I am going to frame and give to my bff:


And I think that I will make one for me, too! One thing for sure is cross stitching is making it's way into my regular evening routine a few nights a week. Love it! :)

-Posted using BlogPress <3

1 comment:

  1. Cross stitch is so fun to relax to. And wonderful to see a project expand.

    ReplyDelete