2.01.2012

Jumpstarting one of my main goals...

Eating more whole foods. I thought I would jump on board with The Whole Living 2012 Challenge . I thought it would be a great way to start some new habits, sort of reset my body for a fresh start, and break some old patterns. Sure it's going to be a little difficult, but I know that I can do it. (especially since I have convinced my bff to do this with me and she has amazing willpower!)


The bff & I decided to wait until the first week of February to start this process. So, Monday was the beginning of some major lifestyle changes. I can see that the first week is definitely the hardest, but probably is going to the most habit changing. In the last three days it has been lots of veggies and fruits, oh and some nuts! (and if course, I slipped up twice, not major, but moving on and sticking with it) I can't wait until next week when we get to add a few more things in.

The hardest part has been the fact we didn't quite plan it out as well as we could have with what we were going to be eating each day. This morning I did a little planning:


This will hopefully get us comfortably through this week and on to the next!


- Posted using BlogPress <3

1 comment: