3.18.2012

2012 goals update...




So, I have actually been making some progress on many of my goals. (In case you don't know what they are you can click the 2012 goals tab below the blog header.) Overall, the last month or so has seemed pretty challenging with managing being a mom, work, a huge project, eating well, and just trying to create some balance. Here's a little update on a few of the goals that I worked on:

Yoga: I have been practicing at least two times a week. It has become part of my Saturday routine in the morning. For April I am planning on three times a week and attending at least one class at our local Y.

Eat less processed food: I would say I am around 50/50 on this one. Meal planning is really helping for the busy weeknights and I am going meatless at least two meals a day. Plus, the seed starting has happened which is getting me amped for this year's garden!

Make more: I have been busy making all sorts of things, including a new coat for x, a pillow for a quilt swap, a quilt and some baby gifts are in process. I am busy using all sorts of things up and creating lots! I am dwelt more inspired and motivated than I have in a long time.

Studio makeover: already finished one wall, have a few furniture ideas, worked out a new floor plan and am putting it into action. I am putting a lot of attention into the details!

Running: working on a completing 8 miles a week at least through the month of April. I am enjoying the running process more than I thought I would :)

I can't wait to see how the next month is going to work out! Many lists have been made, schedules, goals and ideas are ready and I can't wait to make it happen!

- Posted using BlogPress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment