5.29.2012

Some fun over Memorial Day...

The best pal and I decided to take the little man on an adventure to Shoshone falls (mainly since he seems to dig waterfalls for some reason). It was a surprise trip and he was really amped. Once we were there he was ridiculously happy with the surprise. Although the water levels were low, the falls were still fun and there were plenty of little nooks and crannies to explore.








Luckily, it was also a great way to start off the summer (i know, it is still a few weeks away, but I may be a little amped for warmer weather.)

In other news, the studio clean out continues, my to-do list is growing, and I have what seems like a million lingering projects finish up. Which will all get done in good time. I am really trying to focus on living in the moment and creating more memories/experiences. For now having fun with x and my family is on the top of that list and I wouldn't want it any other way.

- Posted using BlogPress <3

No comments:

Post a Comment