12.02.2012

Welcome, December!!

a few snapshots from around here... 
Decorating for Christmas

Creating/planning all the advent calendar activities

Enjoying the Christmas lights

Wearing my favorite scarf & loving my new makeup

Best coat purchase ever!

X met the official Macy's Santa, epic!

and we also met "Virginia"

in love with the Afterglow App (find it and get it because it rocks!)

Decorated tree *red, green and natural is the theme on our tree this year

X got to decorate his own little tree this year

Holiday cross-stitch ***so in love with it and hope to finish it in the next few weeks, mainly because my schedule is a little packed for the holiday season ;)
Rocking a lot of red & green

Attempting to run a mile a day *yesterday I managed to go the fastest I have in months, that's some real progress!

All in all, the last week as been awesome and I have huge plans for this week (some sewing, crafting, and actually doing some blogging...) I am planning on making the last month of 2012 as awesome and jam packed full of fun as I possibly can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment