2.23.2013

Obsessions #1: Thinking of spring...

It seems yet another winter storm has hit (not as bad as it was supposed to be which in one way is awesome, but in another way, I was really hoping for a good hibernation day! I am still going to stay in and putter around since it is insanely windy outside.) This year I am really looking forward to spring, warmer weather, planting a garden, making new project lists, and moving forward with some of my goals for the year. 

Since I have been feeling so inspired lately, I decided to bring back one of my favorite features: Obsessions (basically the things I am crushing on as of late). This week, I was feeling inspired by the transition time between winter and spring. It's always so fickle in the weather around here. One day it is sunny and warm and you are breaking out the spring dresses and the next day your standing in a few inches of snow still wanting to curl up under a cozy quilt and read (I'm almost always cold at night, so I can never have to many blankets). These were some of my favorite finds for the week!

1 Dress:: Know Every Angle Dress from Modcloth / 2 Sunglasses:: Wood Veneer Classic Sunglasses / 3 Nail Polish:: Power Clutch by Essie / 4 Ring:: Water Ring from Topshop / 5 Sandals:: AEO Beaded T-Strap from American Eagle / 6 Drink:: The Scarlett O'Hara from Key Lime Weddings / 7 Quilt:: Kaleidoscope Patchwork Quilt from Urban Outfitters / 8 Book:: Home Made by Yvette van Boven / 9 DIY:: Wood Chalkboards from Megan Brooke Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment