3.09.2013

Paris...

I love it! I adore it! I am obsessed with it! I have never even been there... one day, fingers crossed it will happen. Anyways, I seem to have passed my love affair for Paris off on to the little man. (I mean an epic Valentine photo shoot with a 6 foot Eiffel Tower could do that to a kiddo). One day the best pal came across this paper Paris city from Made by Joel. Instant stop what I was doing moment last weekend, hit the print button and whooo-hooo!

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon, so I decided this would be a great way to surprise the little man with a little something fun to play with. After a little bit of color was added (yay, for nice marker stash!) and as a little bit of protection (covered the pieces with packing tape before I cut them out) since he is still a little bit wild with his toys.

The city was created. I stamped a little box to house it all and viola! Happy kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment