4.13.2013

My dad is awesome...

the other day I brought up the topic about why we didn't have a living wall or vertical garden growing things of some kind... he was like "what are you talking about?" Me, some google images, a little research, and a chat with my dad--led to this little number the following morning after I got home from work (he totally surprised me with it):


Seriously, my dad is amazing! Our new living wall is attached to our greenhouse or hothouse as my dad says, but it can be free standing (we plan on moving it inside during the winter). He re-purposed a ton of stuff: glass for the back, rain gutter for the plants to sit in (and the are removable!), and wood he had around. I absolutely love it and am already plotting out which herbs I want to grow in it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment