5.26.2013

Whew, that was a fast one...


Long Beach Airport
May, you've come and are already almost gone. This has been one of the fastest, craziest, full of change, lessons learned, new experiences and the beginning of a new time in my life. I really feel like I have embraced the "be open" part of my goals for the year.


 I am starting a new job next month (that's a huge, thrilling, trust me you will hear a ton about it job!) which I really couldn't be more excited about. I have also found myself in my first serious relationship in such a very long time. My happiness level must be off the charts! I really do feel like things are really starting to fall in place in where I want/hope/desire my next chapter of my life aka my thirties to be.

Our first bowling date as a group of 4 :)
One thing about all this change is... well, the change. It's hard, uncomfortable, new, yet rewarding, fulfilling, and exhilarating all at the same time. I am jumping in, just going with the current pull of the tide in my life at the moment because I would rather be a person who took a chance, a risk, and fell flat then someone who sits on the sidelines and wonders about all the might-have-beens or what ifs in life.
Surprise flowers from the boyfriend <3
 For one thing, I am feeling more inspired than I have been in a long time. Motivated, loved, and just plain happy. (yeah, I have noticed that this is a somewhat mushy, sappy, personal, post but I'm rolling with it!) A short trip to LA, a new normal routine, shifting priorities, and filling notebooks with ideas, I can't wait to see where the next few months take me! I must say this summer is going to be one for the record books!!! 


1 comment:

  1. That's great that things are looking up for you. Isn't it crazy how when things go well in one area of your life, it bleeds into other areas as well?

    ReplyDelete