7.21.2013

Apparently summer has taken over...

the last few weeks. Between starting my new job (Yay! so far it's pretty awesome being a store manager at a really amazing boutique. The first week was great!), spending time with the boyfriend and our kiddos, and tackling all the everyday stuff as made the last few weeks fly by! Here's some of my favorite moments from the last few weeks:








 Swimming lessons, fun times at the park, getting my cross-stitch on (hopefully full on sewing will resume in the next few weeks!), reading inspiring lifestyle books, new everyday routines, dressing up (happy to say that, that goal is going to get crossed off this year!), enjoying lots of sunshine, and meeting new people. I have to say I am glad that there is another month of summer, I am not ready for it to be over yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment