9.03.2013

September, here you are...

the start of my favorite season, the feeling of coziness starting to drift in, the beginning of fresh starts (back-to-school season) and the shifting of the weather. This fall is going to be full of changes, new routines, new memories, and hopefully lots of happiness through tons of hard work.

Towards the end of summer, my crafty/sewing mojo has made a striking comeback. I am ready to create, make, paint, decorate, and bake. One of the first projects I tackled was a table runner for my boyfriend. One I was looking to surprise him and two I knew he would appreciate me taking the time to make something just for him.






I used a mini charm pack and fabric that has been in my stash for what seems like forever. It only took me a day to work on it in between working on some handbags for my grandmother that are almost finished. I really loved how it turned out and is still very manly while adding a little bit of fall color to his house. Now that most of the hot days are behind us, my studio will be a little cooler in the afternoons, so I am going to be cranking out a whole bunch of projects!

Here's to the changing of the seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment