7.27.2009

good morning...

i have been up since around 6:30 and have amazingly accomplished quite a bit since it is only 10:30 now. Last night was "date" night for Deon and I, we watched the Notebook, I love that movie and Deon always laughs through the whole thing. (maybe that is why I like it so much, I am crying like a baby and he is laughing his head off, and then I stop crying because he is laughing) Anyways, so I stayed up till almost midnight and am now hoping to get projects crossed off the list.

Here is what I have done so far this morning:
~washed the dishes
~have done 3 loads of laundry
~watered 3 of the gardens
~grated zucchini and froze it for later use
~made breakfast burritos
~dropped something off to my dad at work
~dropped something off to my mom at work (things they forgot at home, hey, it happens to the best of us, plus it gave me an excuse to listen to some music nice and loud in the car)
~trying to figure out how to make beet chip in the dehydrator
~got xavier to take a nap
~checked my email
~fed the cats
~drinking lots of coffee
~ran the dishwasher

pretty good so far, heading up to the studio in a few minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess that's not surprising considering he laughed at the "love note pocket" in the pillow. I thought it was cute though!

    ReplyDelete