3.18.2010

I have fit in a little sewing this week...

I worked on this skirt:
Front
 Back

then I added the zipper: (I love invisible zippers!!!)

Then I sewed up the side seams:
I love the way the front turned out and the zipper, the back needs a little work so we will see what happens. For now it is going to sit on Tafari and wait for me to make a decision. (all that needs to be finished up is finish the waistband facing and hem it) This is the Marie skirt from BurdaStyle.

I also had some time to pick out the fabric for the bunny bowling from the long thread. This is the main thing for Xavier's Easter basket this year:
Each solid is the main part of the bunny with the pattern for the ear. I am so excited to make these for him because I think they are going to be a hit! The sketchboard is probably going to be up on late tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment