3.06.2010

Sketchboard #15

I really must say, I liked putting this one together and now it makes me want to get some of this fabric so I can make the little doll quilt just for fun! The clothing in my head would be for girls sized 2T-14, put I could see the shorts and top being in women's sizes as well. 

*click image to enlarge- featuring the Love collection by Amy Butler

Here was the Swatchboard:
*click to enlarge- images from Westminster Fabrics and Amy Butler-
A. AB51 Midnight; B. AB46 Wine; C. AB49 Wine; D. AB46 Tangerine; E. AB48 Pink; F. AB52 Grass; G. AB50 Teal

Here are a couple of other projects I would love to make out of these fabrics:
 Itty Bitty Baby Dress Pattern from Made by Rae

Alright, I hope you check out some of these patterns and have a good rest of the morning... I am going to have some sewing updates later tonight or tomorrow morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment