3.08.2010

I Have Actually Completed Some Projects...

I have been working on finishing up several projects last week along with starting a few more, here's a recap:




 my mom was busy crocheting flowers for me so I could finish up the wreath and this scarf:
 I love the way both projects turned out. 
The next one was a last minute project that I found on the Moda Bake Shop but for some reason I can't find it now.


The stripe fabric is a thrifted sheet, the flowers are some leftover denim I had, and the inside of the flowers is some authentic from moda. I glued buttons to it that were from my grandmother's button selection. It is a little funky, but brings a little spring to my computer area. 
Using up my scraps I cut out a bunch of these ovals and turned them into these:
I saw this Easter Egg Tutorial from Retro Mama last year and made a plan to make them up for the next Easter. I finished up 11 and so far, Xavier loves them and they make for a great game of dodge ball. Also the lemonade in the picture is my new favorite mix to replace my pop- it is half Newman's Own Virgin Lemonade and half Lemon Perrier. I have finally found something that fills my pop craving and assume that I will be hooked on it for sometime. 

Now for some projects that are in the works:
A new spring skirt that I cut out for the One Pearl Button Sew Along; Marie skirt #9177  from BurdaStyle
 
Two pairs of pants and a pair of shorts cut out for Xavier.
A couple of fat quarters to be used for a mini quilt to hang up in Xavier's room...
so that has been what I have been up to, hopefully this week will be as productive!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment