3.10.2010

Swatchboard #16

This week I decided to feature my favorite solids or if I had unlimited funds all of the basic solids I would love to have in my fabric collection. I chose Kona Cottons (click the link to see all 219 colors) by Robert Kaufman for this round, but don't be surprised if in the future I feature solids from Moda. I enjoy both and think they have great quality, I just feel that the Kona Cottons work a little better with a variety of fabrics. Here are my favorite picks:
*click image to enlarge; all images from Robert Kaufman
A. Canary; B. Papaya; C. Coral; D. Cardinal; E. Pomegranate; F. Medium Pink; G. Cerise; H. Berry; I. Eggplant; J. Nightfall; K. Lake; L. Cyan; M. Jungle; N. Chartreuse; O. Lime; P. Moss; Q. Stone; R. Espresso; S. Sable; T. Chocolate; U. Bone; V. Ash; W. Coal; X. Charcoal 



No comments:

Post a Comment