4.18.2010

Weekends

I love them. I hate them. I wait for them. I waste them. I cram them full. I watch Lifetime movie marathons and catch up on the Housewives. I really don't have a weekend routine except for lots of coffee, spending time with Xavier, and hopefully a little baking. I guess I go with where ever the weekend takes me. On Friday night, I finally watched The Hangover (yeah, I am way behind in my movie watching, but I loved it!!) Saturday morning featured lots of coffee as usual and some baking (I found a really good biscotti recipe on Design*Sponge). I managed to work on a new pattern for next months blog background (plus it is going to go into my portfolio in the surface design section)... it was inspired by this flower:


I spent the rest of the day cleaning and organizing, working on updating my business plan, creating a presentation for the next Modern Quilt Guild Meeting and catching up on the Housewives, Top Chef: Masters and Millionaire Matchmaker. 

I will be spending today doing some more cleaning, running errands, watching a few lifetime movies, and hopefully a little sewing. How is your weekend going?

No comments:

Post a Comment