4.15.2010

I have been fitting in a little sewing...

not has much has I have hoped for, but enough to be making progress.... 
 Here is the first muslin of a new summer basic top that I am working on. I still need to drape the back, but I am really liking how the front is turning out so far. My plan is to line the top (in white) and the main fabric is a fun small floral (sort of like a Liberty print) 
Finished this block and now I am debating on whether I should make more or just quilt this up as a mini quilt... 

I also finished a new pair of lounge pants for Xavier, this is a really lightweight cotton that will work well through the rest of spring and I made them long enough that hopefully they will still fit in the fall. I made them using my tutorial for Holiday Lounge Pants (I made size 4T this time and I still have another pair or pants and a pair of shorts cut out. They just need to be sewn up!) This week I also hope to make a dress and a couple of other things... What have you been working on?

1 comment:

  1. Look at me leaving a comment. Finally. I say make more.

    ReplyDelete