6.19.2010

Yay for the Weekend...

filled with projects, warm weather and finally I am finally feeling a little better. Remember, this list:


Since I was derailed with flu over the weekend and most of the week, I haven't completed everything on that list. I made a good size dent, but I really want to get the rest finished up. This is what I have left:

2 Skirts- one is the Study Hall skirt by Anna Maria Horner (it is finally cut out of the final fabric, I feel like I have been trying to finish this up forever) and the other is from a sew along I participated in (I don't really love the way it turned out so I am going to turn it into a dress).


I already bought everything to make these slippers from the Handmade Beginnings book by Anna Maria Horner (okay, I will admit it, I am in love with her fabric, patterns, and books). Since I love to wear slippers and recently worn out my old pair, I thought it would be the perfect time to make some!


And here is the pile of fabric, cut into squares and triangles, so I can make my blocks for the Magic Valley Modern Quilt Guild's Wonky Star Swap. The blocks aren't due until August, but I really just want to get them finished up, so I can move on to a few other projects. The rest of the list I finished up which feels great, but I already have my next weekly project list ready to go so I better get a move on with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment