9.30.2010

September's gone already?!

This month has been so busy and I have had a hard time trying to keep up with everything that I have going on, but I am trying.  A new tutorial is in the works and I have some plans for another round of Holiday Projects 2010 (similar to the Holiday Projects 2009), its just a matter of fitting in some time to make them and write up instructions. My work-in-progress list is slowly getting a few things crossed off (I am trying to avoid the temptation to add more to that list). Since it is the last day of the month its time to check in on my 26 things to do before I turn 27 list. October is the last month to get my goals all checked off, I turn 27 in November! I have crossed off several of my goals this month and hopefully I will get the few that are left off the list next month.

(items in blue are the status of each goal, so I can see my progress and figure out what I need to work on more. I want to make sure that I keep up with them) 


1. Practice yoga 3 times a week
2. Start my own business 
(My business is super close to be ready to go, just a few more details and I will be ready to go.)
3. Illustrate 5 days a week 
4. Read 1 book a month 
(8 books and counting... really failing in this area)
5. Conquer Iced sugar cookies
6. Wear high heels several times a week 

7. Sew 1 quilt at least full sized 

8. Make more of my own clothes 
(still adding to my clothes pile, last month I added a belt and skirt) 
9. Eat more fresh food 
 
10. Drink only 1-2 pops a month until zero 11. Have a nightly ritual (like tea, cookie, and sketching)
12. Clean out my studio and simplify

13. Build a website 
(i am going to count my online shop when I get it up and running for this goal) 
14. Plant another garden 
15. Bake more 
16. Scrapbook at least twice a month 
(not really at the top of my list but I am going to spend a few hours next month on this one)
17. Improve my photography 
(I also started keeping inspiration photos for photography ideas and layouts) 
18. Keep up my relationships 

19. Organize my "library" 
20. Back up my computer frequently

21. Take time to be present in the moment

22. Have a booth at a craft fair (I am not sure I will actually get this one done or not, I will wait and see when I get a few pattern ready to be sold and see what happens from there.) 
23. Quilt Market (have a booth at) 
(my goal is for May 2011 when it is in Salt Lake, so I guess this one won't technically get crossed off before I turn 27, but trust me I am going to make this happen.)
24. Design my own fabric line 
(I am just planning on keeping my sketchbook full of doodles and inspiration and probably focus on this more in the next year.)
25. Have a girl's night out once a month 

26. Go on a solo weekend adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment