10.02.2010

Saturday night...

spending time watching a movie (Runaway Jury), sipping hot tea, and catching up on my blog reading (so far behind, ugh, I hate when that happens and I feel so out of the loop on things). My schedule still has me a little scattered and hopefully in another week I will be back into a better routine. Fall is one of my favorite times of year and I am packing my weekends with as many fun activities as possible. Today, I got a haircut and my hair went back to its original color (just kidding, its back to dark black-purple, totally not my real hair color, but I like to pretend it is), a trip to the local Halloween city (a little man has been desperately needing to go there all week- I have no idea why my almost 3 year old is so excited about Halloween, but he is OBSESSED with it), and then part of the afternoon was spent decorating the house for Halloween! I love, love, love it! 

Tomorrow, I have a lot of random things to cross off my lists and I need to finish drafting/grading another pattern for a class on Tuesday. (My class that I taught on Thursday night was a ton of fun!) Plus, I need to prep for the busy week ahead including work, teaching two classes, illustrating and a ton of sewing! Alright, I am off to try and stay up and finish this movie while doing a little hand sewing on a quilt...

No comments:

Post a Comment