9.10.2010

Too many works in progress...

just a two of the many things that are spread all over my work table... I need to get a few things crossed of my sewing list this weekend. Here is my little helper:




since he loves being in my studio when I am sewing in hopes of attacking any falling thread or fabric! It makes for an entertaining/slightly annoying time, oh well he is a crazy cat! Last nights quilt guild meeting was fun as always and now I am getting ready to gather some inspiration for the potholders for the potholder swap we are doing. I already have a few ideas for them, but I haven't settled on anything yet. Hopefully, I will figure out something for them soon, since I don't want to wait until last minute to get them done. My schedule seems to be getting busier and I will try to keep my blogging up, but if I slack off a little I apologize now for it. Alright time for some more coffee and back to my to-do list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment