11.26.2010

Day after Thanksgiving...

hope that you are having a great "black friday" and a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. This year I was thankful for my family (especially my parents as this year has been one of my toughest years to date, my son who is just everything to me), my close friends, and the fact that I am starting a new chapter in my life.

I am not really a "black friday" shopper, but I did manage to work 1am to 6 am this morning (whooo, I am so not a late night/super early whatever you call those hours), so I squeezed in a little nap this morning! Now, I am ready for my after Thanksgiving traditions aka Christmas decorating and watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas followed up by some Christmas music (did I ever mention that I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the holidays!) Do you have any after thanksgiving day traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment